Below is a sample of the solutions we have provided since our founding in 2006.
- Provided mezzanine debt to support add-on acquisitions for a private equity firm’s rapidly growing platform company.
- Provided mezzanine debt to enable a management team to acquire a non-core subsidiary of its parent company. FCP facilitated management’s use of its retirement plan to replace the need for third-party equity.This solution enabled management to own over 90% of the business post-closing.
- Provided mezzanine debt and an equity co-investment to support the buyout of a company by an investor group where one of the members was a former senior executive of the company. FCP arranged the bank financing, assisted with a major expansion and is working with management to execute numerous add-on acquisitions.
- Enabled the next generation of a family to purchase their retiring father’s majority ownership stake by providing mezzanine debt to fund the purchase.
Majority Equity Investor
- Acquired majority ownership of a family-owned manufacturing firm where the owners retained a meaningful minority equity position and continued to manage the business with a value-added investment partner. FCP provided mezzanine debt and equity to complete the transaction and partnered with management to complete a strategic add-on acquisition, recruit a new CFO and develop a longer term strategic plan.
- Acquired majority of a company from its retiring owners, who agreed to stay on post-closing to transition the company to new management. FCP led a CEO recruiting process, developed a long term strategic plan with management, acquired new equipment to meet expanding customer demand, and led an expansion to increase manufacturing space by six times.
- In combination with a limited partner and an independent sponsor, FCP acquired majority ownership of multiple businesses that were owned separately but operated together. The sellers remained with the business. FCP led the CEO recruiting initiative and continues to work with the investors and management on longer term strategic planning.